Products from the Earth for
Construction, Landscape & Decor
What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Like many sites, we may use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
- The Stone Store uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our Site. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site.
- We utilize cookies, small pieces of data sent by the website to the browser on the device, to differentiate users who visit TheStoneStore.com. Cookies are permitted by most browsers' preferences by default but can be disabled in settings.
- This data lets us know the visitor's preferences and helps us provide personalized content and make improvements to our website
- Generally, almost every website stores cookie files in your browser, unless you ban them.
- Cookie files collect information on how users interact with the TheStoneStore.com and control website performance. This allows us to distinguish and fix any bugs that occur quickly. For instance, we use Google Analytics to keep track of the most interesting products and services and to report user activity during the session.
- Cookies are utilized to store information about the visitors who have shown interest in our offers and services while browsing the web and display them relevant ads. Advertising cookies help to understand the efficiency of advertising campaigns collecting such data: number of users, number of times an ad is shown, and the number of clicks an ad receives.
- TheStoneStore.com developer uses a number of third party services for specific functionality within our website, including:
- Google Fonts (https://www.google.com/fonts) which is loaded into the website to provide a typographically appealing experience.
- Meta Tags: allow rich snippets of our content to be recognized by popular social networks.
- Structured Data:
- Schema.org - http://schema.org/docs/documents.html
- Open Graph - http://ogp.me/
- Twitter cards - https://dev.twitter.com/cards/overview