The Stone Store Porcelain Pavers are almost twice as thick as standard porcelain pavers with a thickness of ¾ inch. This allows porcelain pavers to be installed in a dry-lay or raised/pedestal installation system without the need for traditional adhesives. Porcelain pavers are water and wear resistant; perfect for outdoor use with an expected lifespan of 50 years.
Features of The Stone Store Porcelain Pavers:
- Resistant to chemicals, mold, mildew, salt & corrosion, & stains.
- High mechanical performance.
- Extremely durable.
- Inherently frost resistant.
- Colors do not fade or alter over time.
- High-quality aesthetic.
- Easy Maintenance - OK to pressure wash.
- Long life cycle.